P1394 Mail Archive: Re: P1394> Dynamic LUNs

Re: P1394> Dynamic LUNs

Randy Turner (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Sun, 24 May 1998 02:46:39 -0700

I'm not sure what you are recommending in comment (B) below. If this came
up at the Virginia meeting, can someone elaborate as if LUN 0 for a
particular unit has been "allocated" by Microsoft or some other group?

Randy