P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> Length of Meetings

RE: P1394> Length of Meetings

Greg LeClair (gleclair@agentz.com)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:18:13 -0700

We can take a vote in Tucson to see if we think we'll need two days in the
future.
My feeling is that 1 day is adequate for tasks of the working group at this
time.

Detail level work can occur offline from the main working group meeting and
be brought
back to the main group.

My .02 worth.

If you have a strong opinion one way or another, please let me know before
the Tucson meeting.

NOTE: No change is planned to the date or duration of the Tucson meeting
posted by the PWG Chair.

Regards,
Greg