P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> P1394.3 Ballot Update

P1394> P1394.3 Ballot Update

From: gleclair@agentz.com
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 15:48:01 EDT

    My apologies for not posting the update I promised on 8/26.

    I'd contacted our liasion at IEEE who is on vacation until
    Sept. 11. I have not been able to follow-up on on alternate
    contact at this time.

    Following is a list of milestones to see the draft through
    to completion which had been requested by some members of the
    ballot pool.

    Milestones:
    1. We are waiting to receive the electronic ballot notice.
       If not before, then close to Sept. 11.

    2. 30 days hence - balloting closes

    3. Ballot comments collected

    4. BRC Meeting - location Bay Area, date: Oct - middle/end

    5. Revised Draft if needed (TBD)

    6. Recirculation (TBD)

    7. Submission to RevCom

    Regards,