My apologies for not posting the update I promised on 8/26.
I'd contacted our liasion at IEEE who is on vacation until
Sept. 11. I have not been able to follow-up on on alternate
contact at this time.
Following is a list of milestones to see the draft through
to completion which had been requested by some members of the
1. We are waiting to receive the electronic ballot notice.
If not before, then close to Sept. 11.
2. 30 days hence - balloting closes
3. Ballot comments collected
4. BRC Meeting - location Bay Area, date: Oct - middle/end
5. Revised Draft if needed (TBD)
6. Recirculation (TBD)
7. Submission to RevCom
Please let me know if you have any questions.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Sep 06 2000 - 15:51:34 EDT