PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Re: IPP> Question about April IPP meeting

Re: PMP> Re: IPP> Question about April IPP meeting

Don Wright (don@lexmark.com)
14 Jan 97 16:45:24 EST

Bob Herriot wrote:

> After checking my schedule, I discovered that the April IPP meeting
> (April 2 and 3 in Austin) conflicts with my kid's spring break.
>
> Since the IETF meeting is the following week in Memphis, I am wondering
> if we could change the IPP meeting to be in Memphis during that week,
> preferably towards the end of the week.

The first week of April is my kid's spring break as well I gave
that up wen we scheduled the meetings. The following week
I am only availble Mon/Tues/Wed. If we move the meeting to
be in Memphis, we'll need to

1) Coordinate when our meeting is in the IETF domain.
2) Coordinate with the IEEE groups to meet on
Thurs/Fri. (and convince them to give up County Line
BBQ in Austin ;>) )
3) The IEEE is talking about moving MIAMI out 1 week. We'll
need to coordinate for the 1394 project which is meeting
with them in February.

This meeting stuff is a pain in the a**. Anyone else want to
try pleasing everybody, fitting everyone and their family's
schedule togethers and making sure we don't overlap other
important meetings (except when we want too!!)

Don