PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Understanding RFC 1759 and the new enums (and the PMP

Re: PMP> Understanding RFC 1759 and the new enums (and the PMP

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:39:41 PST

Gail,

Great suggestion! Please add this info about how and where to get the
new enums for use with RFC 1759 conforming implementations to your FAQ.

I assume that your FAQ will be put up on the PMP web page?

Thanks,
Tom