PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Localization

Re: PMP> Localization

Jeff Schnitzer (jds@underscore.com)
Mon, 07 Jul 1997 10:27:19 -0400

Lloyd Young <lpyoung@lexmark.com> wrote:

> This did not appear to make it out to the mailing list.
> At least it was not reflected back to me.

Lloyd,

I saw those messages get sent out to the list. In checking the mail
log, I see that we could not send to the Lexmark mail gateway
interlock2.lexmark.com from sometime on the 4th until the problem
cleared at 23:50 on the 5th.

No messages were dropped by the PWG server. I suspect they were dropped
by the Lexmark gateway when it came back online and dealt with its mail
backlog. FYI: The PWG lists are mailed at "bulk" precedence (but many
mail systems now ignore this property due to past abuse).

/Jeff

Jeffrey D. Schnitzer | Email: jds@underscore.com
Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd | Fax: (603) 889-2699
Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com