PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> another look at alternatives 1-2, reasons less is b

Re: PMP> another look at alternatives 1-2, reasons less is b

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 13:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

Harry,

I also have similar concerns regarding this subject. IMHO we need to
stop and state "what problem(s) are we trying to solve" and "what
alternatives are available".

Although I am still not up to speed on all the issues presented so far
(I have not read the proposal of the day), it does seem that the
current proposed changes do more than address what I understood to
be the stated problem.

Thanks for the excellent observation.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.