PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> FIN> Finisher MIB, Where do we go from here?

RE: PMP> FIN> Finisher MIB, Where do we go from here?

Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:58:13 -0800

I agree with option 2 as well. If a printer doesn't do finishing, then
it can ignore the Finisher MIB. Its a separate module. But if you do
implement the FIN MIB, there are three MANDATORY GROUPs.

Tom