PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Printer MIB contacts

RE: PMP> Printer MIB contacts

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 12:29:52 EDT

    Harry,

    These may be outdated, but that last email address I had for Joel was:

    joelgyllen@aol.com
    I tried the phone number and didn't recognize the phone greeting:
    (208)337-4686

    and for Mike McKay:

    Mike_McKay@novell.com
    The phone number was constant busy: (801)429-2822

    I'll forward any bounce messages to you.

    Thanks,
    Tom