PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: Print MIB 09

PMP> RE: Print MIB 09

From: McDonald, Ira (IMcDonald@crt.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 23:02:34 EST

    Hi Bert and Juergen,

    Well I was wrong - we publish the MIB internally in Xerox with 'read-only'
    for developers, but they're playing games with views so that the object
    is functionally 'not-accessible' in the table but 'read-only' in the trap.

    I just looked at MIB walks of two Xerox, FujiXerox, and HP products.
    My apologies for muddying the waters - we'll leave it as in RFC 1759
    with a little note of explanation added, OK?

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald