PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> [One bug three times] Updates for

RE: PMP> [One bug three times] Updates for IANA Printer MIB

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 13:11:09 EDT

    Hi Ron,

    We have 'unknown(2)' defined in EVERY other textual convention
    in IANA Printer MIB and Printer MIB v2 modules, except these
    three - I've been writing workarounds for Xerox and Sharp
    implementors (for appropriate default values) for five years.

    One bug - three occurrences - one CR to fix it.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434