PMP> Printer MIB Implementer Guide

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 16:43:27 EDT

    There is a proposal for the PWG to develop a Printer MIB Implementers
    Guide. One aspect of this document would be to document known anomalies in
    existing Printer MIB implementations or interpretation. Of course, we will
    also continue to work to eliminate differences over time and improve
    industry wide interoperability. For the purpose of the Implementers Guide,
    however, we are soliciting anyone to submit any known anomaly for
    discussion and possible incorporation into the Guide.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM STSM
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems