PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG April Meeting -- Registration

From: Larry Stein (lstein@fapo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 16:57:07 EST

Hello,

Just a reminder. Some people have made hotel reservations but not registered
for the actual meetings. Everyone is required to "www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm"
to register for the meeting(s) that they will be attending.

Please complete this ASAP as I need to make the meeting commitments.

Also if you signed up for the Tuesday night tour we will meet at 9:00PM in the
hotel lobby. There is still room is anyone else wants to go.

The meeting order will now be:

1284.4 Monday, 4/12
1394PWG Tuesday, 4/13
PWG/IPP/UPDF-UI Wednesday, 4/14
IPP/UPDF-IMG Thursday, 4/15
UPDF Friday, 4/16

Thank you,
Larry
Larry A. Stein Phone: (619)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering Fax: (619)292-8020
President Web: http://www.fapo.com