PWG-ANNOUNCE> LCD Projector for Alaska

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 08:01:47 EDT

It seems our old reliable - Brian - won't be attending the Alaska meeting and as
such we won't have an LCD projector to hook to the laptops unless someone else
can bring one. If you have access to one that is small enough to carry and you
are willing to bring along for the week, please let me know ASAP otherwise,
everyone should plan on bringing transparencies.

* Don Wright don@lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances *
* Lexmark International *
* 740 New Circle Rd *
* Lexington, Ky 40550 *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax) *