PWG-ANNOUNCE> Revision of Feb schedule

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 13:12:27 EST

Sorry, I left out the fact that we intend to hold our first XHTML-Print
meeting in the PWG during the Feb meeting. So, the proposed schedule for
FEB now spans an entire week and looks like this. If you have not yet
responded, please let me know the likelihood of your attending (and which
meetings). This is for meeting planning purposes. The final schedule and
meeting information will be circulated in time for you to obtain 21 day
advanced travel reservations.

Mon - UPDF
Tue - uPnP
Wed - Plenary / XHTML-Print