PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on IPPFax Requirements specification

From: Gail Songer (gail.songer@peerless.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 16:39:52 EST

"Printer Working Group (PWG) IPP Fax Requirements Specification" has
completed Last Call with no open issues. Therefore I am submitting the
specification for the PWG approval by Formal Vote. If approved these
will become Candidate Standards, with a PWG number, and we will issue a
final version with the revision history removed.

This document is accessible at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-20031112.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-20031112.doc

Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me.

a.s.patel@ieee.org

gsonger@peerless.com

Voting ends at 5PM Eastern on 23 January 2004.

Gail

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

gsonger@peerless.com