PWG-ANNOUNCE> Slides of print number

From: Su Ling (suling@printnumber.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 01:17:09 EST

Hi PWG members,

[for presentation in Camas, Wednesday morning Jan 12]

We think that the idea of print number is useful, and
would like to introduce it to PWG members and to
present it in the Camas meeting.

Jan 12 - Wednesday Morning
         PWG Plenary
         - PWG status and project updates
         - Apple update on MJT/TFM
         - "Print Number" intro

Since we are not able to attend this meeting, Harry
will help us to walk through the presentation.

Harry helped to post our documents as follows:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/proposals/PrintNumberSystem/PrintNumber.ppt

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/proposals/PrintNumberSystem/PrintNumber.pdf

- slides of the presentation

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/proposals/PrintNumberSystem/PrintNumberEx.pdf

- more detailed explanation of the presentation

Welcome for any comments.

Su Ling