PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officers for Sept.1 2005 thru August 31 2007

From: thrasher@lexmark.com
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 10:28:44 EDT

Since there were no Formal Objections raised during the voting period,
the PWG officers for the next to year term to end in August 31, 2007 are:

PWG Chairman - Harry Lewis - IBM
PWG Vice Chairman - Lee Farrell - Canon
PWG Secretary - Jerry Thrasher - Lexmark

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Secretary

----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 09/06/2005 10:19 AM -----

Harry Lewis <harryl@us.ibm.com>