PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officer Nominations and Election (Reminder closes Aug. 23)

From: thrasher@lexmark.com
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 11:11:11 EDT

Harry Lewis <harryl@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg-announce@pwg.org
08/02/2007 12:32 AM

pwg-announce@pwg.org
cc

Subject
PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officer Nominations and Election

PWG Officers present 2-year term will complete in August. By our process,
the PWG is obliged to hold nominations and complete Officer elections by
September. Newly elected Officers will be "installed" at the PWG Plenary
during the Montreal f2f on September 27.

As Chairman of the PWG, I hereby open nominations for the 2008/2009 two
year term (beginning Sept 07) for the following PWG Officers:

Chairman
Vice Chairman
Secretary

Serving as a PWG Officer is a great way to show your company's leadership
in guiding and developing open standards for our industry and to
demonstrate commitment to your customer in pursuing solutions that suite
their best interest.

The nomination process will proceed as follows:

1. Feel free to nominate yourself for any (or all) positions.
2. Nominate another party after discussing with them
3. Indicate your nomination openly to "pwg-announce" or privately to
Chair, Vice Chair and/or Secretary if you feel more comfortable
4. Accept a nomination openly or privately (with the understanding that
your nomination will ultimately be broadcast in the final list of
candidates).

Nominations are open immediately and will run until Thursday Aug 23 at 5PM
Eastern at which time nominations will be closed. The PWG Secretary will
keep an official tally of all nominations.

Elections will begin Monday Aug 27 and will last for a period of 22
calendar days... thus closing on Monday Sept 17 at 5PM Eastern... appx 1
week prior to the Montreal Plenary.

Harry Lewis
Chairman - PWG

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: harryl@us.ibm.com
infoprint.com

picture