PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG seeking Secretary nominations

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 15:51:04 EDT

PWG officer nominations officially ended Aug 23, however, we are still in
need of a Secretary for the upcoming 2 year term.

Secretary is an excellent position for someone wanting to become more
familiar with and have more influence over the inner workings and
direction of the PWG. As Secretary, you will become a key member of the
PWG Officers Board and Steering Committee. By way of attending and
recording Steering Committee and Plenary sessions you will maintain an up
to the minute pulse of all PWG projects. As an officer, you will have
major influence over the future direction of the PWG.

The PWG has represented the print and imaging industry for over 13 years
with open standards which are found in hardware and software from every
vendor and in every operating system. Please consider this opportunity to
play as essential role in keeping our industry moving forward by
expressing you nomination to me directly or to sc@pwg.org.

Regards,
Harry Lewis - PWG Chairman

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: harryl@us.ibm.com
infoprint.com

picture