PWG-ANNOUNCE> New PWG Officers installed

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 23:43:01 EDT

Per the PWG Process, two year officer terms expired this year in
September. Nominees were widely solicited achieving 1 nomination for each
position. New officers were approved at the PWG Steering Committee meeting
this week in Montreal. Please welcome the new PWG officers who will serve
the two year term ending September 2009.

Chairman - Jerry Thrasher, Lexmark
Vice Chairman - Lee Farrell, Canon
Secretary - Harry Lewis, InfoPrint Solutions

As outgoing Chairman I want to express my thanks to everyone who's efforts
have helped us make progress and kept the PWG viable in serving the
industry with useful and credible standards. It has been an honor for me
to serve as your Chairman for 6 years but, make no mistake, the credit for
essential standards such as the Port Mon MIB, Counters Spec, DMTF CIM
upgrade, MFD Alerts, Semantic Model and our current Web Services
Management and MFD Modeling efforts goes to all the hard working w/g
Chairs, Secretaries, Editors and contributors!

Regards,
Harry Lewis

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: harryl@us.ibm.com
infoprint.com

picture