PWG-ANNOUNCE> TCG HCWG 4/22/09 conference call postponed

From: Brian Smithson (brian.smithson@ricoh-usa.com)
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 00:47:49 EDT

    Due to various issues (including schedule conflict with the RSA
    conference), the HCWG conference call that we planned to have on 4/22/09
    is postponed. We are considering having the call at 5pm EDT on 4/29/09,
    which would follow the PWG-IDS meeting in Mt. Laurel NJ, but it is not
    yet confirmed. Will announce later...

    --
    Regards,
    Brian Smithson