PWG-IPP Mail Archive: ADM - Phone Conference for the Open Sourc

ADM - Phone Conference for the Open Source discussion on May 17

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 17:27:49 EDT

    All,

    I have now got everything set up for our PWG evening session on Open Source
    next week.
    Several interested parties could not make it to New York, so we will also
    have a phone conference into this session.

    We will try to break the IPP meeting at 5 PM and then start this session at
    7 PM to give The New York people a chance to eat dinner in between.

    We will use our usual numbers from the weekly IPP discussions (but instead
    of the usual time):

    Time: May 17, 2000, 7:00 - 9:00 PM EDT
    Phone: 1-888-749-8496 (8*534-8273 for Xerox folks)
    Passcode: 86037#

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
    Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com