PWG-IPP Mail Archive: RE: ADM - IPP Priorities

RE: ADM - IPP Priorities

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 19:53:17 EDT

    I assume that we are voting on documents that we all want to work on
    together. If there are some documents that get too small a vote, but some
    interested parties want to progress them together, I would hope that that
    could be facilitated in some way as well. For example, forming a sub-group
    to work on the lower priority items. We may even need to forms sub-groups
    to work on the higher priority items between meetings in order to make more
    rapid progress.

    I also added QUALDOCS, since it is the IPP killer app we agreed to at the
    last IPP WG meeting in NYC and, unless we do some of the work, it seems to
    be dying.

    My ranking:

    3 - Driver Download
    3 - Resource Object