PWG-IPP Mail Archive: PWG-IPP> Re: IPP-Clients for Windows 98

PWG-IPP> Re: IPP-Clients for Windows 98

From: pmoore@peerless.com
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 19:03:00 EDT

  • Next message: Manros, Carl-Uno B: "PWG-IPP> Last Call for PWG draft on: Internet Printing Protocol/1.0 & 1.1: Override Attributes for Documents and Pages, Version Sept 15, 2000 - clo sing on October 20"

    Microsoft have an IPP clinet for windows 98 - go to microsoft.com and search for
    IPP

    Thomas Schmid <schth@gmx.net> on 09/18/2000 02:09:05 PM