SDP Mail Archive: Re: SDP> Suggestions for discussion at SDP session next week

Re: SDP> Suggestions for discussion at SDP session next week

James Walker (walker@dazel.com)
Fri, 15 May 1998 13:36:31 -0500

Jay Martin wrote:

> Bob,
>
> > I just talked with Paul about the requirement for a separate data channel.
>
> Given the size, presence and impact Microsoft has in and on the
> marketplace, I know I'm not alone in requesting (demanding? begging?)
> that Microsoft speak for themselves on this DL regarding requirements
> concerns, etc. It's not right that others submit Microsoft's
> comments on key requirements...let Microsoft speak for themselves.
>
> Comments from others on this position? Agree? Disagree? Don't care??

I agree 1000%. I think that it is in everybody's best interest
if people's comments come directly from their own mouth, rather
than passing through an even unintentional filter.

...walker

--
Jim Walker <walker@dazel.com>
System Architect/DAZEL Wizard