Semantic Model Mail Archive: SM> Fw: Ballot Results: PWG Sem

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 10:47:32 EDT

    Again, forwarding a note from ISTO which I didn't see come across the
    reflector. This resolves that the PWG Semantic Model Working Group charter
    has been approved! Thanks to Peter for his hard work in getting this
    effort started.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems
    ----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 08/08/2002 08:44 AM -----