Semantic Model Mail Archive: SM> Semantic Model Review Comme

SM> Semantic Model Review Comments

From: HALL,DAVID (HP-Vancouver,ex1) (dhall@hp.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 11:50:14 EST

    Hey Pete.. Here is my feedback for the specification. It's looking really
    good! :)

    Dave

    Page 7:
    Document definition - do we need a mention of multiple files?
    Document Description Elements - Need to add?

    Page 11:
    4.1.2: The PrinterDescriptionElements contains many *Supported. A short
    discussion about the differences between the *Supported and the
    ProcessingSupported object would be helpful.

    Page 12: Line 256 - Five groups? Add ProcessingActual?

    Page 14: Line 299 - Four groups? Add DocumentProcessingActual?