Semantic Model Mail Archive: SM> Extended PWG Semantic Model

From: Zehler, Peter (PZehler@crt.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 15:03:06 EDT

    > All,
    >
    > This Thursday at 1pm EDT is the Semantic Model teleconference. This
    > week's teleconference will cover the Document Object. The document
    we will use is unchanged from last week. It is available at
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030407.pdf.zip>

    > The teleconference is two hours long. It will be run using phone and
    > Webex. Anyone that does not yet have Webex installed
    > should do that before Thursday. Information for the phone and
    > Webex are included below.

    Please take the time to review this document so we can finish this
    document up. The changed text and current issues are
    highlighted in the document.

    Send any issues you uncover to the SM mail list. The 5 known
    issues will be sent out under separate cover on Monday.