Semantic Model Mail Archive: SM> Where to publish xsd / wsdl

SM> Where to publish xsd / wsdl

From: HALL,DAVID (HP-Vancouver,ex1) (dhall@hp.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 13:53:38 EDT

    Hey All..

    As we create new WSDL and XSD documents, and their "simple" counterparts,
    where should we publish the schemas?

    I would propose the following:
    * The schemas should have the EXACT SAME NAMESPACE - this is required if
    the "on the wire" envelopes should look the same.
    * The Full schemas should be published where they are currently being
    published:
             (http://www.pwg.org/schemas/>/<yyyymmdd>)
    * The simple schemas should be published at:
            (
    http://www.pwg.org/schemas/>/<yyyymmdd>)

    What do you think?

    Dave