Semantic Model Mail Archive: SM> posted a photo of Ira McD

SM> posted a photo of Ira McD

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 22:46:59 EDT

    Hi,

    Claudia Alimpich asked yesterday if I would send a photo to
    further the rumor that I exist...

    Posted a JPEG photo (320KB) to the PWG FTP server at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/pictures/ira_2001.jpg

    I'm standing in front of my wife Nancy's 1956 International
    Harvester pickup truck with the blue EUPSAR (Eastern Upper
    Peninsula Search & Rescue) shield, on the grounds at 20th
    Annual Grand Marais Music & Arts Festival in August 2001.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald
      High North Inc