Semantic Model Mail Archive: SM> Request to discuss "pr

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 11:46:26 EDT

    Hi,

    Several FSG (Free Standards Group) people would like to attend
    the IPP Job Extensions (JobX) review tomorrow to discuss their
    recent proposal for a new "print-optimize" attribute - instead
    of additional values for "print-quality" (as Bob Taylor has
    recently suggested).

    To facilitate FSG participation, we request that "print-optimize"
    be discussed first, at the beginning of the telecon.

    Pete - please consider accomodating FSG participation this way.
    I'll forward replies to the FSG lists (also closed).

    Thanks,
    - Ira McDonald, member of FSG Architecture and Job Ticket WG's
      High North Inc