Semantic Model Mail Archive: SM> RE: IPP> Killing off dra

From: Zehler, Peter (PZehler@crt.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 07:45:24 EDT

    All,

    It is not only the PWG5105.1-2004 (PWG Semantic Model) that references
    draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2. PWG5100.5-2003 (IPP Document Object) also contains
    normative references. PSI relies indirectly through these two approved
    specifications on draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2.

    We completed and approved draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2 back in 2001. The work to
    finally get it through the IETF is minimal. While we have the IETF's
    attention lets finish this work off.

    Pete

    Peter Zehler
    XEROX