RE: SM> Wed 31 May 1pm EDT - Job modelling

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 12:19:59 EDT

    Hi,

    Reminder of Semantic Model teleconference today in 45 minutes.
    Topics include multifunction services and containment versus
    reference for specific imaging jobs (ScanJob, PrintJob, etc.).

    For context, Subunits and Resources (from WIMS project) are
    referenced by Services (and optional Device objects) but are
    contained in the top-level Server object (parallel to Services).

    Please join us.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434