From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xeroxlabs.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 09:49:38 EDT

    All,
    The updated straw man proposal for a PWG Semantic Model v2.0 Schema is
    now available. Those of you who will not have access to MyMeetings
    access should have the updated schema available. The schema is
    available at
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/Schema/PWG-SM-070506.zip>
    I have also made the schema available on the PWG website. All the
    schema are in the <http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/1.9/> directory. For
    example the root of the PWG Semantic Model v2.0 is
    <http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/1.9/PwgSemanticModel.xsd>. The schema
    was validated using XMLSPY Enterprise version 2005 rel 3 and w3c xsv
    <http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv>.
    Pete

    Peter Zehler
    XEROX