SM> Corrected URL for SM Schema

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 14:06:57 EDT

    Hi,

    Pete left out a slash in the schema URL below - instead use:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/Schema/PWG-SM-080906.zip

    Unfortunately (for me), I'll be out-of-town next Wednesday
    and won't be able to join - good luck.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434