Re: SM> Do we need to meet at a new time?

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 23:01:03 EST

    While not always successful, on my calendar, I try to reserve the
    following for PWG.

    Wednesday - 1-2pm Eastern
    Thursday - 11-Noon Eastern
                     2-3pm Eastern
                     3:10 - 4pm Eastern (every other week SC).

    I would prefer if SM were to meet in one of those predetermined time
    slots. I am open to discussing a totally new time slot in place of one of
    these if someone has a proposal.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM STSM
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems
    http://www.ibm.com/printers
    303-924-5337

    "Zehler, Peter" <Peter.Zehler@xeroxlabs.com>
    Sent by: owner-sm@pwg.org
    11/06/2006 10:58 AM

    <sm@pwg.org>
    cc

    Subject
    SM> Do we need to meet at a new time?

    All,
    It is my understanding that our usual time slot(1:00-2:00 pm EDT) is
    difficult for some members. If anyone would like to change the time, I am
    open for counter proposals.
    Pete
    Peter Zehler
    XEROX