SM> RE: SM telecon date

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 11:12:54 EDT

    Hi Pete,

    Anytime you want - you can't collide with WIMS, because
    Semantic Model has been and is supposed to continue to
    share the Thursday 11am EDT time with MFP Alerts (PMP WG)
    and IPP PSX (IPP WG).

    Ron Bergman, in particular, can only attend the morning
    slot (8am PDT), so he asked that SM WG meet then.

    Pick any week you want for this morning time slot.

    Our WIMS slot (Thursday 2pm EDT) is too busy lately to
    share.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434