UPD Mail Archive: Out of Office AutoReply: UPD> hi

Out of Office AutoReply: UPD> hi

From: TAYLOR,BOB (HP-Vancouver,ex1) (robert_b_taylor@hp.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 12:25:30 EDT

    Hello,

            This mail message has been sent to you by my automated email script.
    This should be the only copy you see unless you send me mail from a
    different system.

            I will be away from the office until July 12, 2001 and will have no
    access to email until then. I will reply to your message, if appropriate,
    as soon as possible. If you have something that can't wait until then,
    please contact Evan Smouse (evan_smouse@hp.com).

            Thank you,

    Bob Taylor
    robertt@vcd.hp.com