UPD Mail Archive: UPD> update of xml files

UPD> update of xml files

From: NorbertSchade@oaktech.com
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 15:24:30 EST

    As the last step of the current changes related to namespaces and element
    type definitions I updated all sample xml files.
    Now we have a complete set of schemas and sample xml in the 0.85 directory.

    Watch that I swichted the GenericFeatures back to the 0.84 definition (I
    will use that term when I use something from last November) to validate all
    the sample features.
    You see that I just comment out one of the lines and use the other one to
    switch. Makes it easy to switch between GenericFeatures from 0.84 and 0.85.

    That means now we have a complete set of files on the latest level.
    Prepared for WellKnownValues from the Semantic Model as well as a serious
    test of capabilities element types.

    Feel free to check it out. You'd be prepared for the next tests.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade
    norbertschade@attbi.com