XP Mail Archive: XP> discussion of forms printing

XP> discussion of forms printing

From: BIGELOW,JIM (HP-Boise,ex1) (jim_bigelow@hp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 14:49:10 EDT

    Hi,

    A significant use case for printing forms revolves around a user printing a
    form with the current data for a record. During the June XHTML-Printing
    meeting we spent some time discussing how forms information and the user's
    data could be printed together, but did not reach any conclusions.

    The attached Microsoft word and html file examine the events for interacting
    with a form that are the basis for the conclusions that a browser should
    integrate the user data and the form when printing.

    Please look over the attached discussion. I'd like to come to an agreement,
    at the August meeting, on what the XHTML-Print specification should mandate
    with respect to forms

    Jim Bigelow
    Hewlett-Packard

    formsUsageModel.jpg