XP Mail Archive: XP> Object Module is part of XHTML Basic

XP> Object Module is part of XHTML Basic

From: Jun Fujisawa (fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 06:11:07 EST

    In the last few days, I spent some time examining the latest state
    of XHTML-Print specification. Here is one of the errors I noticed.

    In Section 3. The XHTML-Print Document Type of XHTML-Print,
    Object Module is marked with two asterisks (**). This is not correct
    since Object Module is actually part of XHTML Basic.

    --
    Jun Fujisawa
    <mailto:fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>