XP Mail Archive: XP> XHTML-Print for DTV print service over

From: kazuyuki Murata (murata@isl.mei.co.jp)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 20:14:59 EST

    Hi all,

    I read minutes of the Nov 5 meeting of the PWG XHTML-Print Committee,
    presentation slides of Nagasaka-san and proposed changes of CSS for
    DTV print services on XHTML-Print web site.

    I'd like to refer XHTML-Print and CSS-print specification from
    1394 PrinterSubUnit protocol extension specification for printing XHTML contents.
    The PrinterSubUnit specification is under discussion in 1394 TA AV Working Group.
    And I wants to use XHTML-Print as a data format for DTV print service
    if expression capability of CSS-print is enough for the service.
    I hope some CSS propaties is added to CSS print enhanced profile.
    I feel CSS print Enhanced is not enough but the proposed “CSS print enhanced for
    DTV print service” has enough expression capability for the service.

    Kazuyuki MURATA
    Matsushita Electric Industrial Co,.LTD.(PANASONIC)