Many thanks to those who have submitted their vote. However, we are still
quite short of meeting quorum, with the voting nominally to end tomorrow.
Again, the Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model Specification and the IPP
Shared Infrastructure Extensions specification (INFRA) are mutually
dependent, and as currently written, one cannot become a PWG candidate
standard without the other. So, if you have cast a vote for one, you should
also cast a vote for the other.
From: pwg-announce-bounces at pwg.org [mailto:pwg-announce-bounces at pwg.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Sweet
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 10:37 AM
To: PWG Announcements
Subject: [PWG-Announce] PWG Formal Vote of Cloud Imaging Requirements and
Model (May 5 to June 19, 2015)
VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the
Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model specification, which is located at:
The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:
This Formal Vote will start Today, May 5, 2015 and will end at 10pm (US
Pacific Time) on Friday, June 19, 2015. Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with
Strong Objection), Abstain.
Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to
exercise their right to vote.
PWG officers or document editors.
HOW TO VOTE
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
Cloud Imaging Model Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last
Cloud Imaging Model Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
1. Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a
description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" vote into a
"Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG
2. Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
3. Any "Yes" vote MAY contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
4. Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG
5. Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses:
rnevo at sea.samsung.com (Ron Nevo, Cloud WG Chair)
wamwagner at comcast.net (William Wagner, Cloud WG Vice Chair, editor
of Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model document)
msweet at apple.com (Mike Sweet, PWG Chair, Cloud WG Secretary)
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce or the IPP WG list
(to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
1. This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement. The 2015 PWG Membership Agreement calls out both
of these documents and the links are provided below.
2. To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the 2015 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.
3. The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
4. The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
pwg-announce mailing list
pwg-announce at pwg.orghttps://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce