VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the
Mapping CIP4 JDF to PWG Print Job Ticket v1.0 (JDFMAP) document
as a PWG Best Practices recommendation, which is located at:
The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:
The minutes of the IPP WG review of LCRC changes are located at:
This Formal Vote starts Today, 14 July 6 2017 and ends at 10pm (US Pacific
Time) on 28 August 2017. Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong
Representatives from PWG member companies are _STRONGLY_ encouraged to
exercise their right to vote.
PWG officers or document editors.
HOW TO VOTE
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
JDFMAP 1.0 Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last
JDFMAP 1.0 Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
1. Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a
description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" vote into
a "Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG
2. Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
3. Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
4. Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG
5. Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses:
smith.kennedy at hp.com (Smith Kennedy, PWG Chair)
alan.sukert at xerox.com (Alan Sukert, PWG Vice Chair)
blueroofmusic at gmail.com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary, IPP WG
Co-Chair, JDFMAP Co-Editor)
msweet at apple.com (Mike Sweet, IPP WG Secretary)
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce or the IPP WG
or SM WG lists (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
1. This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement. The PWG Membership Agreement calls out both of
these documents and the links are provided below.
2. To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues for 2017.
3. The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
4. The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located
- Ira (PWG Secretary, IPP WG Co-Chair, JDFMAP Co-Editor)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...