[3D Printing] Ultimaker introducing

Olliver Schinagl o.schinagl at ultimaker.com
Fri Sep 19 06:23:45 UTC 2014

Hey list,

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Olliver Schinagl and I
work for Ultimaker in the Netherlands. I'm a Software engineer currently
working on making our printers network enabled devices. It was a great
finding out there is now a working group on standardizing 3D printing! A
project item for me actually for march was to investigate the
possibilities of leveraging CUPS for 3D printing.

I will now go over the documents and minutes generated in the last weeks
to get up to speed, just wanted to say Hi and let everybody know that we
from Ultimaker are very excited this is taking off.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, Kind regards, 与亲切的问候

Olliver Schinagl
Research & Development
Ultimaker B.V.
http://www.ultimaker.com