[3D Printing] Ultimaker introducing

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Sep 19 15:32:29 UTC 2014

Olliver,

Welcome!

Organizationally we are still very early in the process - we've had one "BOF" (Birds of a Feather) session to talk about 3D printing at a very high level and determine our next steps, and are now working on a white paper that we can circulate to get interested people involved.

I'm really interested in hearing your thoughts and experiences WRT adapting CUPS and IPP to support your printers - that's the kind of information we need right now to start scoping out what changes are needed for 3D printing in general.

Once we have something concrete we can actually propose formation of a PWG workgroup...