[3D Printing] 3D printing test files?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri May 5 20:47:08 UTC 2017

I should have spent even 5 minutes searching before asking the list. There is 3DBenchy and a bunch of other shapes for testing different aspects of 3D printing. Not sure if it makes sense to include them in ippsample or simply mention them in the README.md or just let users find them themselves.

Smith