[Cloud] RE: May Face-to-Face Slide drafts

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Fri May 10 16:33:33 UTC 2013

I guess I overlooked this in my previous review of this document, but the charter uses the phrase "informative REST" -- It would have been nice to make the REST mapping the primary, and the soap binding secondary, as I believe this would make implementation and proliferation of our cloud imaging solution more likely.

Randy

On May 10, 2013, at 8:59 AM, "William A Wagner" <wamwagner at comcast.net> wrote:

> The PWG  Steering Committee has approved the revised Cloud WG Charter, which is now posted at:
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/charter/ch-cloud-charter-20130510.pdf.
>
> The Plenary and Session slides for the May 14 and May 15 meetings have been updated and  are posted at :
>
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Plenary-May-2013.pdf
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Plenary-May-2013.pptx
>
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Meeting-May-2013.pdf
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Meeting-May-2013.pptx
>

> Thanks,
>
> Bill Wagner
>
> --

believed to be clean.