[Cloud] Monday 3 June Concall at 3PM ET

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri May 31 22:00:09 UTC 2013

Hi All

As recorded in the face-to-face minutes, there will be a Cloud conference call on Monday, 3 June at 3PM EDT ( Noon PDT). Ron will not be able to attend.

  Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

  Attendee Access Code: *******#
  Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.

Meeting information
Topic: IPP/Cloud Imaging WG Telecon